Over the last few years, we have invested huge amounts of money, time and effort to create a company that offered unique products from very small boutique manufacturers in Europe. So far, the results have not been stellar.....
Our original plan was to keep the business in same format as what Edith and Martin had, wholesale only, limited customer base, focused on selling to retailers, craft stores and designers. Well, maybe our strategy was flawed, maybe we did not execute our strategy correctly, or maybe we just flubbed the transition, but if we are to stay in business and grow the company, now it is time to try something new.
So, this posting is a bit of a preview of some massive changes you will be seeing from our company.
Here is the short list of what it in the works:
- Launch of a new Retail Brand: Doris Dotz Craft Supplies
- Retail Packaged Miniatures - available at Meyer-Imports
- Complete Redesigned Website
- New product groupings, products, and pricing models
- New Dealer Pricing
- Very easy to understand dealer requirements and discounts
- New Products:
- Glass Deco Balls, Dollhouse Miniature, Railroad Miniatures, plus more
Our customers and your input is very important to us, I am trying to go public with these changes now, to try to get your feedback as we roll out this new strategy over the next few months.
We look forward to your input and support as we recreate our business and really hope you might share your reactions to this posting and any suggestions for what you would like to see in the future.